Bills of Exchange

We must make it clear to you that the entire banking and money system is corrupt, deceitful and fraudulent; therefore, we cannot be a party to the fraud; this page is how to pass the fraudulent debt back to the treasury to sort out the mess; this is for conscientious objectors;

Sadly, way too many people are wasting 1 000s of precious hours trying to find loopholes in the money system or ways of making “easy money”; they are looking for BIG trouble:

Sovereign citizens [Heather and Randall] GUILTY in federal bank fraud trial

Instead, we should rather be spending our time learning what law is, what rights are, what jurisdiction is; and, then develop and establish jural assemblies and community banks to find alternatives for the present bankruptcy-for-profit Ponzi scheme we wrongly call “banking”;


Introduction to “Current-sea”

What most people do not know is that there is different types of currency (which we incorrectly call “money”);

Most people only know about paper currency (which we incorrectly call “cash”) and money of account; however, there is also money of exchange; to know more read:


We also recommend you read the Banking page before continuing here; 

So, now you know that we live in a pre-paid system; and, that we are being double-billed; and, that we have no lawful government – only privately-owned corporate franchises fronting as “government”; their job is to profit off of the people for private, mostly foreign shareholders and secret beneficiaries;

These franchises are merely money bill vendors – collecting and selling all your ORIGINAL bills, birth certificates, court orders, invoices, mortgages, notes, receipts, remittances, tax invoices, tax documents, tenders, title deeds through CLEARING HOUSES AT HUGE PROFITS; it’s B-I-L-l-I-O-N-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way bigger than the banking foreclosure frauds;

Where is the proof? Just look at your rates and taxes invoice – it says “COPY”; ask yourself, where is the original? Why has it not been presented to you for payment according to the Bills of Exchange Act? Try find out where it is; try finding the clearing house that printed the ORIGINAL invoices…

Try find any ORIGINAL court order after the case; it’s “missing” and in it’s place is a certified COPY;

Maxim – He is guilty of barratry who for money sells justice. 

Barratry is piracy; inland piracy; and, the courts are selling their rules as money; so, it is not law, but merely commerce; in the old days under draconian common law they would be swinging from a tree; however, true justice is seeking reconciliation and not retribution; we must apply principles of restorative justice;

So, after having sold your original bills at 9 times the total value on the bill, they have the cheek to demand further payment on the copy from your hard-earned sweat;

Can you now see how we are being double-billed? The banks, corporations, courts and governments are all in on this money bill fraud;

The double jeopardy is that it ALL is one huge giant global bankruptcy-for-profit scheme; they are not really making money, but debt; and, sadly countries and peoples with the fraudulent debt;

the more money created out of thin air, the bigger the national debt of every country grows; and, with the current system we can NEVER pay back the debt; think about that for a minute; and, with compound interest, it’s runaway debt; the bubble will pop, not if, when;



The other thing to know is that at the registration of birth the corporate franchise fronting as government creates a STRAWMAN TRUST ACCOUNT; look in your IDENTITY DOCUMENT; your name is written in CAPITAL LETTERS; when you see capital letters know that it is law of the sea; it is a trust; and, held in the National Re-venue Fund; and, the National Treasury (a federal institution) “administrates” your trust; and, the minister of finance is your “banker” (securities intermediary); instead, your trust is used as collateral for the dummy corporation – RSA Inc.; it is an “asset”; an “insolvent debtor” and, also traded on the stock markets;

A Worthy Question— A Name or a Name? – Anna von Reitz

Names in the form: John Mark Doe have to function both on the land and at sea.

On the land they are Trade Names. At sea they are Foreign Situs Trusts. You can’t tell the difference between land jurisdiction Trade Names and sea jurisdiction Foreign Situs Trusts just by looking at them. They appear to be identical.

That’s why FDR’s fraud scheme worked so very well.

So what the Certificate of Assumed Name does is establish the “permanent domicile” of the Name on the land and soil of whichever state, and then goes on to claim the Name in Maritime and Admiralty jurisdictions, too. In those jurisdictions the Name (Admiralty) and the NAME (Maritime) represent corporate and incorporated entities, respectively.

On the land the Name is unincorporated, in Admiralty it is corporate, and in Maritime it is incorporated.

This is the difference between Anna (unincorporated being/ “natural person”), The Anna Company (private company), and Anna, Inc. (corporation).

Visually it looks like this: Anna Maria Riezinger (Trade Name on the land), Anna Maria Riezinger (Foreign Situs Trust on the High Seas), and ANNA MARIA RIEZINGER (incorporated Cestui Que Vie Trust in commerce)…

It will be well-worth your while to study this little discussion and discern the necessity of figuring out the jurisdiction at any given time—and clearly stating the jurisdiction. It’s easy to tell the difference between “Anna Maria Riezinger” and “ANNA MARIA RIEZINGER” —- but you have to define whether that “Anna Maria Riezinger” is standing on the land or floating on the High Seas, because in that case, we could be referencing the Trade Name of a living woman standing on dry land, or we could be referencing a Foreign Situs Trust belonging to a private company operating on the High Seas.

In the Certificate of Assumed Name we are specifically and purposefully addressing the latter case—the Foreign Situs Trust(s) named after the original land jurisdiction Trade Name, and then we go on to address the derivative Municipal corporation franchises dba ANNA MARIA RIEZINGER, ANNA M. RIEZINGER, RIEZINGER, ANNA M. and so on.   If you don’t put in your claim for “The Anna Company” version Name and claim the Foreign Situs Trust on the High Seas, you have no standing in their courts and they can “administer” your “Foreign Situs Trust” however they please. Preventing that and retaining control over your name and placing it in proper ownership and character as belonging to an American civilian is the whole reason behind the Certificate of Assumed Name.

Read more at:


Currency Continued – Southern Africa

Theoretically, we can settle any utility bill by Acceptance For Value; download and read: What does A4V mean

jefferson 5



How to use money of exchange: How to use Money of Exchange Manual April 2014

The following is an example of an indorsement:

example of an indorsed bill

With it comes the Entitlement Order. 2014.02.01 Entitlement Order

Comprehend what you are doing. Take responsibility in your actions. In Peace.


More on BOE

Presentment of Bill: If you have listened to Robert-Arthur: Menard’s interview Bursting Bubbles, you will know all about the Bills of exchange act.  By not accepting the original Bill of Exchange (the traffic fine/bank loan/court order) you go into dishonour and this is why they have power over you. Here is a piece about dishonour from the Bills of Exchange Act:  Bill of Exchange Amendment Act 56 of 2000

Quote: 41 When bill is dishonoured by non-acceptance, and consequences thereof (1) A bill is dishonoured by non-acceptance if- (a) it is duly presented for acceptance, and such an acceptance as is prescribed by this Act is refused or cannot be obtained; or (b) presentment for acceptance is excused and the bill is not accepted. (2) Subject to the provisions of this Act, if a bill is dishonoured by non-acceptance, a right of recourse against the drawer and indorsers immediately accrues to the holder, and no presentment for payment is necessary. 42 Duties as to and consequences of qualified acceptance (1) The holder of a bill may refuse to take a qualified acceptance, and, if he does not obtain an unqualified acceptance, may treat the bill as dishonoured by non-acceptance. (2) If a qualified acceptance is taken and the drawer or an indorser has not expressly or impliedly authorized the holder to take a qualified acceptance, or does not subsequently assent thereto, the drawer or such indorser is discharged from his liability on the bill: Provided that the provisions of this subsection do not apply to a partial acceptance whereof due notice has been given. (3) If the drawer or an indorser of a bill receives notice of a qualified acceptance, and does not within a reasonable time express his dissent to the holder, he shall be deemed to have assented thereto. Read the stuff in bold: “If a bill is dishonoured by non-acceptance a right of recourse against the drawer and indorsers immediately accrues to the holder and no presentment of payment is necessary”. This is why you are truly double-crossed. You refused to accept the bill, now they gonna send you a notice in the post to pay or go to court. If you go to court you are in dishonour and at the courts mercy.. bad situation to be in.  So what you need to do when a traffic fine/court order/warrant is presented to you is this: 1. Acknowledge that you know it is a bill of exchange 2. Offer to accept the presentment of the original bill i.e. “I am open to you presenting to me of the original”. 3. If they give the original then indorse it. If they don’t give you the original then make out a protest bill and thus you do not sign (I mean why go into dishonour??) It’s funny when you read the statutes you will always find remedy, even if it is on the last page.   The following part of the Act deals with proper presentment of the bill. Quote: 91 Presentment of note for payment (1) (a) If a note is in the body of it made payable at a particular place, it must be presented for payment at that place to render the maker liable, unless the particular place mentioned is the place of business of the payee and the note remains in his hands. (b) In no other case is presentment for payment necessary in order to render the maker liable. (2) Presentment for payment is necessary to render the indorser of a note liable. (3) (a) If a note is in the body of it made payable at a particular place, presentment at that place is necessary to render an indorser liable. (b) If a place of payment is indicated by way of memorandum only, presentment at that place is necessary to render an indorser liable; provided that presentment to the maker elsewhere, if sufficient in other respects, shall be sufficient to render an indorser liable. I am interested in the bold part above; you must be presented with the bill properly in order to be made liable for it. If your signature is on the bill then that is proof that it has been properly presented to you and that fact that they STILL have the original is proof that you dishonoured the bill by not accepting it… tricky! Tricky!  The thing is – with traffic fines you are never presented with the bill properly, if you are not properly presented with the bill then it stands you are not liable for it… In this case the liability of the bill falls on the traffic officer who issued it. Once the traffic officer has refused to give you the original, you then protest the fact by using a notary and sending the protest to the finance minister.  Some suggestions from the act: Quote: 98 Protest when notary not accessible (1) If a dishonoured bill or note is authorized to be protested, and the services of a notary cannot be obtained at the place where the bill or note is dishonoured, any landowner or householder of the place may, in the presence of two witnesses, give a certificate, signed by them, attesting the dishonour of the bill and such certificate shall in all respects operate as if it were a formal protest of the bill. [Sub-s. (1) substituted by s. 46 of Act 56 of 2000.] 30 (2) The form set out in the First Schedule may be used with the necessary modifications for such certificate, and if so used, shall be sufficient.  

Here is the form you can use: Quote:

FORM OF PROTEST WHICH MAY IN TERMS OF SECTION ninety-eight BE USED WHEN THE SERVICES OF A NOTARY CANNOT BE OBTAINED   Know all men that I, A. B., landowner or householder of _______________________   In the district of __________________________________________________________ at the request of C.D., there being no notary available, did on the   _________ day of ______________________ 20_____    at __________________________________________ demand payment or acceptance from E.F., of the bill of exchange which or a copy of which is hereto annexed, to which demand he answered (state answer, if any) wherefore I now in the presence of G.H., and J.K., do protest the said bill of exchange.   A.B.     ____________________________   Witnesses:   G.H.    ____________________________   J.K.      ____________________________   N.B. – The bill ___________________________________________________________________________ 

Here our printable version of the protest of bill


No Disclaimer: There is no disclaimer on these pages because the reader will learn and know that each and every perception and interpretation of anything and everything we as People experience, is unique. The responsibility is our own on how we use what we are learning and becoming. Anyone reading these pages is wise enough to follow their own counsel and therefore acknowledges this by the act of reading further. The choice is yours and yours alone.

32 thoughts on “Bills of Exchange

  1. Entitlement Order
    Court Orders do not contain bank account numbers
    Magistrates Court refuse to accept most payments under revised rules

    Does one then just quote the case number?

      1. Greetings! Firstly I would like to congratulate you on a very informative website, I am very pleased that I found it. Just a couple of questions: 1)The Foreclosure Defence Handbook’ is it valid for South African law conditions as well? Have you considered rewriting it for South Africans? 2)Is a Promissory Note a legal form of tender? I did some research and, I may be wrong in my interpretation, but in terms of the Bills of Exchange Act 34 of 1964, a Promissory Note is an acceptable specie of payment and is considered legal Commercial Instrument. I tried to pay Standard Bank with a Promissory Note and they basically replied that such payment has “no legal basis.” I have copies of the notes if you are interested and I’ll be happy to share them with you via email as an attachment. Sincerely, Roan

  2. Indorsing
    Green ink?

    Is it done indorsed on the reverse of the Bill of Exchange?

    Does indorsing on the front not = defacing of the bill?

  3. if it is a warrant viz via Sheriff

    E. The value can be charged to Sheriff Lindhaven (Actual name) for

    case # ____________________.

    OR should it remain

    B. The value can be charged to a clerk of MAGISTRATES court for

    case # ____________________.

  4. Hello, thank you
    you may have missed the other 3 questions above?
    12:29 via Sheriff
    12:23 Indorsing
    12:16 Entitlement order

  5. First Question: If I send out an invoice to a client for services rendered and they endorse it A4V and return it to me, where do I take it to get it monetized?

    Second Question: If the aforementioned is possible, could we not start an entire community of trading, where we trade anything and everything, A4V’ing the living hell out of the banking system, all the while remaining in honor and settling all debts and balancing the books?

    Third Question: Are there any success stories who can vouch for the efficacy of the A4V process? It would be comforting to have some precedents in the arsenal.

    PS. Question two is a little tongue in cheek, but if anyone has a new SLK on sale, just send me the invoice…

    1. Interesting questions 🙂

      First Question: This is why we are establishing a commission of inquiry. With global funding such as SwissIndo, the indorsed bill will go to an approved Creditor Value Asset Centre.

      Second Question: They are currently refusing to provide remedy: Read our 2014 constitutional court filings (Constitutional Court page)

      Third Question: We have suspended court cases using this process; we have had an account zeroed but we do not advertise this. The aim is not to continue trading in the current corporatocracy because they would still trade these indorsed bills on a fractional reserve system thereby extending their game of play. We want to unplug, not re-plug.

      PS. Question two is a little tongue in cheek, but if anyone has a new SLK on sale, just send me the invoice…

      PS: Soon, when there is funding, we will have an ethics committee to ensure all funding goes to social and environmental upliftment, not the perpetuation of greed. We are sitting with billions of people living on barely a dollar a day; that has to change first before the SLK.

      In Peace

  6. 3 months back i delivered a promo note to the bank to settle my debt but now i am in trouble as a summons has been issued for me to pay.

    i am told to accept the summons for value bt i have to be a secured creditor 1st, how do i do all this with such limited time allocated for me to respond to the summons?

    my wife lost a job & things r getting worse financialy.

    1. Hi Simphiwe,

      you need to file a notice of motion & founding affidavit; templates on the legal defence page; email us if you have questions;

      good luck

  7. thanks BT. another quest. can a school issue an invoice so i can A4V it for my kid’s school fees & to whom do i deliver it as principal has no clue on this?

  8. follow up comment from your email response. I have already filled the express trust 2 months back with the high court master so what to do now since i received a letter from bank giving me 10 days to arrange to settle outstanding amount for my repossesed car to b returned.

    do i Send them a letter offering to settle so they can send me a true bill that i will A4V?

  9. after my car’s repossesion 3 months ago the bank sends me an offer to settle the months in arrears in order to get car back.

    With the letter i posted to the bank responding to the offer, why am i setting off the debt using the express trust submitted to the master not through the treasure?

    1. Alonay,

      we say that the system was foreclosed and bills of exchange is proof of double-billing the people;

      Stamps and REVENUE duty is for commerce which we do not engage in; at natural law we are all in the same jurisdiction: no need for consideration;

      And, we are in Africa; hope this answers the question; in peace

  10. Hey bt!!

    What are the next steps once the bank has dishonoured a bill? They are quite a few months in dishonour. Last week I informed them that they are in dishonour and gave them a few days to rectify, with copies of my notice and claim of intent etc. I am now not getting a response form either of the banks, FNB and Standard Bank.

    What do I do next?

    1. Hi Rohan, they will just stonewall you when you get to close, like they do with us;

      save the emails as evidence; however, the ITNJ court case will solve ALL problems; we need 50 000 names to change the constitution on 28 January, 2016; instead of everyone running around hacking at the branches, we are all going for the roots, together, united as one; find an updated Peoples National Referendum doc on the Notices page; print it and get 100 people to complete it and post or bring to a workshop near you; there is no other remedy on the horizon for SA as you may well know; nada, niks, nothing; sadly, we are the only hope for freedom for all;

      be blessed, bt

      1. Thanks for the reply! Will have a look at that doc and do what I can do.

        Out of curiosity, could I now lay a claim against them at the claims court to get a case number and attach it to the ITNJ case number for further evidence against them?

      2. Hi Rohan, if you are a people then file with UZA; your people’s court;

        Our case is a one-case-fits-all number; as we said, it will solve all problems or we will have to resort to self-defence; no middle ground;

        They will stonewall you; if we could not get a squeak out of them then only an international one can; capiche?

        in peace, bt

      3. Filing with the UZA is perfect… Thank you and I get it and in total agreement for going for the roots!

        If you guys are getting stonewalled with all your knowledge and experience then I have no illusion I wouldn’t be facing the same. I am happy to support the “big guns” as much as I can 🙂

        Thanks for the great help so far and for all that is yet to come!

  11. Good day. I need to understand whether it is possible to request for A “NOTICE OF SETTLEMENT” for a business from SARS, and also explitly endorse the bill as MYSTRAWMAN on behalf of MY BUSINESS(account with SARS) “? It’s my first time being back to a corner, and I want to make sure that it is pemissile, and I use bill endorsements correctly.

    1. Hi, sorry we have been away for 2 years. Unfortunately, what is due to “ceasar” must be paid to “ceasar”. If, one is operating a business in the law-of-the-sea then the sea rules apply. That must not stop us from asking questions such as: Where are my taxes going? Because not a single cent is going to developing of our country. To prove this would require an oversight committee by, for and of the people to review SARS files…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s