The CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA is nothing else but, a corporate federal charter under international sea jurisdiction — Law-of-the-Sea. It is the rules of conduct for corporate “service” providers that we mistakenly think of as “government” when providing services. The truth is Southern Africa hasn’t had a lawful government since the self-governing Kingdoms and Republics of the 1800s. In the time BEFORE they signed treaties with the evil British Temple Crown.
Today, most countries are now merely “divisions” and “franchises” of the corporate One World Government; the Old World/New World Order ruled by the Vatican, British Crown, BAR Legal System, Elite Banking Cartels, Federal Reserve System, UN/IMF, BIS and their list of global alphabet agencies. Aka the Military Industrial Complex — Mystery Babylon…
These global elites are seated in the Developed Nations and they consider Developing Nations as their “property” and the 99% as cannon fodder — the sureties for the fake debts and tributes they levy upon us while reaping huge profits for themselves in their global Ponzi profitmaking schemes.
So, RSA Inc. is a foreign federal corporation and the “CON”-stitution the corporate federal rules of conduct for its corporate federal employees when providing “services” to living Southern African nationals on the land.
And, when you see ALL CAPITAL LETTERS you know it is Law-of-the-Sea and also FEDERAL. It is the rules between legal fictions — manmade entities that only exist in our minds; pieces of paper. Also, when you see the word “OF” it denotes legal fiction.
Now, paper legal fictions can ONLY have jurisdiction over other paper legal fictions. A “CITIZEN” is a paper legal fiction aka a “PERSON”. Your Birth Certificate is a “person”. Your Identity document is a “person” aka a “citizen”. When “government” officials engage with you the first thing they ask is your I.D. They are acting as legal fictions and they are addressing your legal fiction person, not you.
The Courts speak a language called “Legalese” it sounds like English but, is deceptively different. They entrap you into calling yourself a “Legal Person“ in their Law-of-the-Sea jurisdiction when in fact you are a natural living “People” at Law-of-the-Land jurisdiction with Creator-given unalienable rights.
Law-of-the-Sea is Admiralty/Naval/Merchant/Corporate/Federal and is NOT law but, commerce between legal fictions.
Law-of-the-Land is the rules of conduct between living people and their tangible property such as common law and customary law. It is the law of reality. Since 1994, Southern Africa was supposed to have scrapped the BAR legal system and instead develop the outdated common law and customary law in community courts that apply Restorative Justice Principles. Instead, our people were sold down the river…
Instead, you are still being pressganged into a profitmaking scheme that pretends that you have knowingly and willingly agreed to act as a volunteer federal employee — specifically, as a “Withholding Agent” — a Warrant Officer in the Merchant Marine Service, and that you have purposefully and knowingly enrolled in the Social Security program which is only available to federal employees in order to receive benefits for welfare relief of modern day debt slaves.
What? You never worked a day for the federal government? You were never told that “Social Security” is only for federal employees and dependents? You aren’t a modern day debt slave? You never got any benefits?
Well, then, you have to stop calling yourself any kind of “RSA citizen” — because citizens all work for the government. They have a duty and obligation to obey every statute, code, and whim of corporations fronting as “government” as a result, and they are also liable to pay (federal) income taxes. You also have to stop voting in any “SA elections” or “Provincial elections”, because they are also just local franchises of the federal corporations.
So, Step One — de-register as a “Registered Voter”. You have no natural interest in the elections of a foreign corporation that you don’t work for, right?
If you don’t get a paycheque direct from the corporation fronting as
“government” and you don’t want to function as a for-free Withholding Agent and aren’t interested in any “benefits” that you pay for yourself and don’t want to be held subject to the whims of a foreign entity that is supposed to be providing you with Good Faith Service instead — then this ought to be a good enough reason to change your nationality to a self-governing State such as Tembuland or Zuidland.
- See if your name is on the voter’s roll; go to the IEC web page to check your voter registration status at: https://www.elections.org.za/ieconline/home
- If you are on the voter’s roll and wish to remove yourself then print and complete the prescribed REC 6 APPLICATION FOR DE-REGISTRATION AS VOTER. Note that it has been removed from the IEC website to prevent you from doing so. Luckily we have a copy from 2013… Print and complete the document.
- Go to your local IEC office, quoting the following legislation if asked:
The Electoral Act 73 of 1998 states:
10 Applications for de-registration as a voter
- A registered voter may apply for de-registration as a voter in the prescribed manner.
- On receipt of an application for de-registration as a voter, the chief electoral officer must remove the applicant’s name from the voter’s roll.
This means Chief electoral officers are obligated to comply according to the above;
11 Amendments to voter’s roll by chief electoral officer
- The electoral officer must-
- Change the registration details of a voter, if the chief electoral officer is satisfied that the details reflected in the voter’s roll is incorrect or have changed; or
- De-register a voter, if the chief electoral officer is satisfied that the voter does not qualify or no longer qualifies for registration.
Some people are reporting that their names are still on the roll even after having de-registered; then it’s time to send them a notice of their obligation to comply;
12 Notification by chief electoral officer
- The chief electoral officer must notify, in the prescribed manner, a person-
- Who has been de-registered as a voter in terms of section 11;
Demand to be notified that you have been deregistered in the prescribed manner; find out what the latest prescribed manner is? They are regularly changing the rules…
13 Appeal against decisions and steps of chief electoral officer
- A person mentioned in section 12(1) who feels aggrieved by a decision or step taken by a chief electoral officer in terms of section 8, 9 or 11, may appeal to the Commission against that decision or step in the prescribed manner.
- The Commission, in the prescribed manner, must consider and decide the appeal and notify the appellant and chief electoral officer of the decision.
Appeal your non-deregistration with the Commission; ask your local electoral office for the forms to appeal their inaction to remove your ‘person’ from the voter’s roll; give them a month and check again if you have been removed.
Objections and appeals:
Select your province at the following link then contact your provincial office to find out why you have not been removed from the Voter’s Roll.
Done the above and still not removed?
If you have already done the above steps and the IEC has still not removed you from the voter’s roll then kick up a fuss with the National Office:
Riverside Office Park
1303 Heuwel Avenue
National Office number: 012 622 5700 Email: email@example.com