This page is for we, the people living on the land of Southern Africa;
The truth is that when we, the people register to vote, in effect, we are jumping from the hot pan into the fire; and, that by using the RSA INC. electoral voting system, we are in fact voting for foreign federal corporate governance under the law-of -the-sea:
Also, when one votes, one can only vote for a political party; one cannot vote for a Non-political party; this is by design; the truth is that the political party system was created by colonial imperialism in the guise of (predatory) ‘capitalism’ to divide, conquer and rule over we, the people of Africa.
Also, by voting we give our rights and “people sovereignty” away to a “sovereign state”;
Know Your Rights !!!
As sovereigns we do not need to vote – holding Referendums are the way to direct representation;
There Is No Natural Right To Vote
Contrary to what so many of us would like to believe, there is no Natural Right to vote. Remember, a Natural Right is that which you can claim on a deserted island. Well, how can one even hold an election in a society of one? By definition, it is impossible. Now, if you are so inclined, you can go through the mental gymnastics of arguing the case for an election in a society of one, but the idea is an absurdity, which — therefore — would make any such argument irrational. This means that there is no Natural Right to vote. So, if no such right exists, what then — exactly — is voting?
IEC busted for South African slavery?
An interesting story is that we have been advocating voter de-registration since 2013 and quite a few people have gone to the Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) to de-register as a voter. The feedback from the people has been that electoral officers usually have the excuse that they do not have the voter-deregistration form.
We have solved that problem: download and complete the prescribed REC 6 form before going to deregister as a voter: REC 6
Also, that when people do arrive with the voter deregistration form the electoral officers are surprised and generally ask where this form came from because they are trying to hide the fact that they are obligated to remove you according to Electoral Act 73 of 1998.
Since the 2014 elections we have noticed that the IEC have scrubbed their website regarding voter DE-REGISTRATION…
Now here comes the punchline!!!
From the IEC ‘About the Voters’ Roll’ page it says under the following heading:
Removal from the Voters’ Roll
Only people who have died are removed from the Voters’ Roll.
There you have it, people: slavery is alive and well in the 21st century!!!
Did you get that??? They claim you do not have the right to revoke what is inherently a fraudulent contract; what most do not know is that by voting one surrenders certain rights and subject to duties and obligations; and, if the contracting party does not disclose the true nature of the voting contract, it constitutes fraud; period.
Additionally, nowhere does the IEC website even mention the Electoral Act 73 of 1998!!!
Double jeopardy? Download Electoral Act: ELECTORAL ACT 73 OF 1998
De-Register To Vote
Withdraw your consent to be represented by RSA INC. by de-registering as a voter. .
- See if you are on the voter’s roll; go to the IEC web page to check your voter registration details at: https://www.elections.org.za/content/For-voters/My-voter-registration-details/
- If you are on the voter’s roll and wish to remove yourself then download and complete the prescribed form: REC 6
- Go to your local IEC office (they will not have the REC 6 doc; it was removed 2014) and request removal from the voter’s roll, quoting the following legislation:
The Electoral Act 73 of 1998 states:
10 Applications for de-registration as a voter
- A registered voter may apply for de-registration as a voter in the prescribed manner.
- On receipt of an application for de-registration as a voter, the chief electoral officer must remove the applicant’s name from the voter’s roll.
This means Chief electoral officers are obligated to comply according to the above.
11 Amendments to voter’s roll by chief electoral officer
- The electoral officer must-
- Change the registration details of a voter, if the chief electoral officer is satisfied that the details reflected in the voter’s roll is incorrect or have changed; or
- De-register a voter, if the chief electoral officer is satisfied that the voter does not qualify or no longer qualifies for registration.
Some people are reporting that their names are still on the roll even after having
deregistered. Then it’s time to send them a notice of their obligation to comply.
12 Notification by chief electoral officer
- The chief electoral officer must notify, in the prescribed manner, a person-
- Who has been de-registered as a voter in terms of section 11;
Demand to be notified that you have been deregistered in the prescribed manner; find out what the latest prescribed manner is? They are regularly changing the rules…
13 Appeal against decisions and steps of chief electoral officer
- A person mentioned in section 12(1) who feels aggrieved by a decision or step taken by a chief electoral officer in terms of section 8, 9 or 11, may appeal to the Commission against that decision or step in the prescribed manner.
- The Commission, in the prescribed manner, must consider and decide the appeal and notify the appellant and chief electoral officer of the decision.
Appeal your non-deregistration with the Commission; ask your local electoral office for the forms to appeal their inaction to remove your ‘person’ from the voter’s roll;
To check if you are on the voter’s roll go to: https://www.elections.org.za/content/For-voters/My-voter-registration-details/
To find out where your local IEC office is go to: http://www.elections.org.za/content/About-Us/Contact-Us/
Done the above and still not removed?
If you have already done the above steps and the IEC has still not removed you from the voter’s roll then kick up a fuss; lodge an objection;
Objections and appeals:
Taking Further Action
2017-2019 SA National Peoples’ Referendum – Southern Africa: https://giftoftruth.wordpress.com/referendum/
We The People Movement: https://giftoftruth.wordpress.com/we-the-people/
Find a brief description of all pages and links at: https://giftoftruth.wordpress.com/faqs/
Too often, we ask: “What do I get out of it?” instead of: “What can I give?”
Matt. 11: 7 … freely you have received, freely give.
By giving without expecting, but knowing in your heart that it comes back another way, begins the flow that changes one’s life from shortage to abundance; we thank those who have supported us to make it this far; and, our journey of freedom is not yet complete; and, we can only finish it with your support; and, by this work we have made our commitment to giving, clear;