This is a brief report on the online meeting of the various Chapters who have volunteered their efforts for the International Tribunal for Natural Justice, inaugurated 15th June, 2015, which now happens on a fortnightly basis; This report is to inform You as one of We, the People because our actions are of the people, for the people, by the people;
This was the second week that we gathered and most of it has been people introducing themselves to each other and a brief story of their journey; Ordinary people who have investigated the deception on we, the people have already volunteered with the ITNJ from countries such as America, Canada, Denmark, England, India, Ireland, Holland, Pakistan, South Africa. Each of these people are engaged in some form of judicial and people’s activism and are now uniting as representatives of a global effort which can only be achieved by your support.
One member raised the issue of REGISTRATION; she felt that this would give their Chapter standing in their country; however, the group consensus was that to REGISTER the ITNJ would be a limitation on our Sovereign Rights and then we could not possibly be representing the people who support our actions; we did find an alternative acceptable remedy for her to create a win-win for all;
This is clear proof that ITNJ is not prepared to compromise its values “of the people, for the people, by the people” and gives me further confidence in the success of our collective vision; United we stand.
Invitations will go out for endorsements between various international common law grand juries and ITNJ committee members and the endorsement of the ITNJ Treaty; if this resonates with you then download, read and hopefully sign the Treaty at http://www.itnj.org/itnj/itnj-treaty/
We are currently translating the ITNJ Treaty into all participating languages;
Brief profiles and contact details of all participating Chapters will be posted in due time;
Workshops have already been launched in America by the common-law grand juries:
- Common-law & Natural law juries and courts of record
- Private Attorney Generals
- Bounty Hunters and how to affect people’s arrests
- Sheriffs We will be inviting other judicial activist groups to join us in solidarity; finally, we are putting our differences aside and focusing on that which we, the people have in common; If this is all new to you then go to: www.itnj.org and www.itnjcommittee.orgIn peace, SA Chapter ITNJ
- Later in the year we expect to launch ITNJ workshops in participating countries on how to convene a court of record in order to settle disputes between people and with corporations; and, failing lawful remedy, how to transfer the matter for cause before the ITNJ;
- A brand new Public discussion forum has been launched at www.naturaljusticeacademy.org
For Southern Africa Chapter workshops go to https://giftoftruth.wordpress.com/workshops/
In Peace, SA Chapter ITNJ