In Part I we explained exactly what CONSTITUTION OF RSA INC. is; in Part II we discussed the company registered as RSA INC. and its relationship to the U.S. In Part III we followed the road leading to Rome; in this part we take a look at a few ways in which the 99% were and are being sold down the river…
Thankfully, South Africa also has its own whistle-blowers and the most revealing are from those who worked in the intelligence agencies; one of the best examples is a document named Volksverraad [Folk Treason] “the history behind the history” by retired Adv. P. J. Pretorius.
For educational purposes we have translated Chapter 5 into English; it describes the hand of the Freemasons, Illuminati, Pax Brittanica and Pax Americana in the Union of South Africa as a “toll union”; and, how the Afrikaners, English and Indigenous Peoples were sold out; Milner, Morgan, Oppenheimer, Rhodes, Rockefeller, Rothschild were all “architects” of England, America and their piggy bank, Southern Africa; the heads of these families are all freemasons and members of secret societies; they are occult spiritualists, but more on that in the next part;
Cecil Rhodes founded De Beers, the world’s most powerful diamond company; a cartel that still maintains a tight monopoly over the entire industry to this day; to provide protection and slave labour for his diamond mines, Rhodes used the British military to establish apartheid states that were filled with concentration camps and caused widespread chaos; South Africa and surrounding areas were the base of his operations; even blatant enough to call one colony after Rhodes – Rhodesia; today, it is still very much a British colony.
South Africa Inc.: The Oppenheimer Empire
By David Pallister, Sarah Stewart and Ian Lepper; 1988
“The second generation of Randlords included the Oppenheimer brothers, who came from a wealthy merchant family in Germany. Sir Ernest Oppenheimer founded the Anglo American Corporation of South Africa in 1917. It became the largest company in South Africa and, in many respects, the dynamo of the apartheid economy. For the past fifty years the family has enjoyed an unprecedented control of the West’s supplies of diamonds, gold and platinum. Sir Ernest’s son, Harry, was known around the world as the ‘King of Diamonds’. Their rise to pre-eminence has paralleled and at times complemented with their money and power the development of the South African state. Sir Ernest and Harry welded together an empire of huge and sprawling proportions that has penetrated the economies of six continents. Yet the empire is so complex that it is never recognised as a single entity.”
Our comment: The land of Southern Africa, the soil and everything below, on and above belongs to the people, not to privately-owned corporations; those corporations were built on deceit, fraud and piracy; and, enriched the 0,1% foreign elite from the sweat and labour of the people; therefore, do all corporations rightfully belong to the people; we, the people are going to demand a full investigation and forensic audit on all diamonds, gold and all natural resources taken back to 1488; with a Truth & Reconciliation Commission into all mega-corporations profiting off of Southern Africa;
The people of Southern Africa want it all back; not only our valuable minerals, but our artefacts and heritage; everything that was taken will be restored and full restitution made;
How the ANC’s Faustian pact sold out South Africa’s poorest
By Ronnie Kasrils; from his book “Armed and Dangerous”
“In the early 1990s, we in the leadership of the ANC made a serious error. Our people are still paying the price…
From 1991 to 1996 the battle for the ANC’s soul got under way, and was eventually lost to corporate power: we were entrapped by the neoliberal economy – or, as some today cry out, we “sold our people down the river”.
What I call our Faustian moment came when we took an IMF loan on the eve of our first democratic election.”
Our comment: Just as we, the people – the 99% – are NOT a party to RSA INC. and its federal CON-stitution, so too are we not a party to the CON-tract of the fake IMF debts in the Federal Reserve Ponzi scheme; the “banker of RSA INC. under federal law is the Secretary of the Treasury; in our case that would be the Minister of Finance; we are not going to get suckered into destitution as Greece and others were; the game is up; it’s time for a debt jubilee;
South African Native National Congress [SANNC]
And, while agents for the white illuminati were being groomed since 1900, so too were agents being groomed for the U.S. black illuminati; in 1856, Booker T. Washington was born as a slave in Virginia. After emancipation, his family resettled in west Virginia. In 1881, he was named as the first leader of the new Tuskegee Institute in Alabama.
Washington rose to prominence for his Atlanta Address of 1895, which attracted the attention of politicians and the public, making him a popular spokesperson for African-American citizens; and, popular among more liberal whites (especially rich Northern whites) for cooperating with white people; in this way he got support from the wealthy and gained access to top national leaders in education, funding and politics; Northern critics called Washington’s widespread organization the “Tuskegee Machine” with the Carnegies and Rockefellers behind it;
He came to South Africa and groomed John Dube to become the first leader of the SANNC; for the first 30 years they tried the multiracial approach in Southern Africa; and, when that failed due to rising Afrikaner nationalism, the ANC turned to communism for remedy; however, the grooming of Black illuminati agents continued; since then do all Black leaders run off to Atlanta Georgia for a few days immediately after inauguration; this is for their masonic initiations;
Citibank & Project Hammer
In 2000, a deposition was made and “un-officially” leaked; the statement relates how a U.S. bank was used as halfway stop for dodgy financial dealings in ‘black gold’ through Project Hammer; designed to cipher gold and diamonds for “ailing” banks and the U.S. economy;
The best smokescreen to move large amounts of money and gold bullion was to create political instability between the NP government and the ANC; creating a political vacuum where dodgy gold and diamond deals could be done;
In October 1998, an intelligence document was forwarded to the S.A. National Intelligence Agency, citing the disappearance of $223 104 000 008 from the South African economy through ‘black gold’ dealings;
And, Citibank is one of the “managers” of RSA INC. – a pirate ship; let this truth sink in; in the time leading up to 1994, we find similar accounts where for example tons of diamonds were furiously mined and hoarded before 1994 by De Beers; another account claiming over 5 000 tons of gold pirated to Cloten, London and Luxemborg; we even have eye-witness accounts of smuggling going on during the Angolan war;
Tackling Illicit Capital Flows for Economic Transformation
Now, here is a dozi for you; over the last few years reports on illicit capital flows have been published by respected researchers; the two most important are known as “Swiss Leaks” and “Panama Papers”; what is revealed is that as much as 70% tax revenue due by corporations is flowing out of national economies worldwide;
For South Africa it more than our entire imports and exports!!! It is HUGE!!!
And, it was none other than Thabo Mbeki who was blowing the whistle; and, since we publicized his articles in 2015, his website was quickly removed; and, he has also been harassed by the Hawks; luckily, we saved the important articles; here are key points from an article by Thabo Mbeki;
Tackling Illicit Capital Flows for Economic Transformation
“1. In finance literature, illicit finance is generally described as a form of illegal and is often associated with money that is illegally earned, transferred, or utilized. The movement of such types of money is made with clear intention to make it disappear from any record in the country of origin. Illicit financial flows can be generated through a number of means that are not revealed in national accounts or figures, including trade mis-pricing, bulk cash movements, hawala1 transactions, smuggling and more. By some expert’s estimate, illicit flows from Africa each year could be as much as double what ODA allocate to Africa and this estimate may well be short of reality as accurate data does not exist for many African countries. Illicit financial outflows drain hard currency reserves, heighten inflation, reduce tax collection, cancel investment, undermine trade, worsen poverty, and widen income gaps. Most illicit financial flows today are facilitated by some 60 international tax havens, secrecy jurisdictions creating and operating disguised corporations, shell companies numbering in the millions, anonymous trust accounts, fake charitable foundations, money laundering techniques and trade mis-pricing.
3. A recent ground breaking study by Global Financial Integrity (GFI) entitled ‘Illicit Financial Flows from Africa: Hidden Resource for Development’ made the following conclusions:
- Total illicit financial outflows from Africa, conservatively estimated, were approximately $854 billion during the period 1970 to 2008;
- Total illicit outflows from Africa may be as high as $1.8 trillion;
- Sub-Saharan African countries experienced the bulk of illicit financial outflows with the West and Central African region posting the largest outflow numbers;
- The top five countries with the highest outflow measured were: Nigeria ($89.5 billion) Egypt ($70.5 billion), Algeria ($25.7 billion), Morocco ($25 billion), and South Africa ($24.9 billion);
- Illicit financial outflows from the entire region outpaced official development assistance going into the region at a ratio of at least 2 to 1;
- Illicit financial outflows from Africa grew at an average rate of 11.9 percent per year.
4. Curtailing illicit financial outflows from Africa can produce the largest source of new funds for poverty alleviation and economic growth in the near future. The key to achieving success is adopting laws, regulations and policies that encourage transparent financial transactions. African countries must also impress upon the G-20 the need for better transparency and tighter oversight of international banks and offshore financial centers that absorb these flows.
7. Another study with almost similar conclusions was carried out by Ndikumana where he noted that the total real capital flight 1970-2004 amounted to $444 billion. This is equivalent to 104% of Africa’s exports (2007 value) and 124% of Africa’s imports (2007 value). The study further found that the annual capital flight amounts to $49billion/year averaging over 2000-2008 which would fill 54% of Africa’s infrastructure financing gap
11. The report published by Global Financial Integrity also presented a detail analysis of the origin and impact of illicit financial flows in Africa. The report disproved the generally held notion that most of the illegal money transfers are carried out by corrupt public officials, according to the above cited publication, however, money stolen by corrupt government officials amounts to just 3 percent. Organized crime accounts for about a third of illicit money flows. The most common way illicit money is moved across borders— accounting for some 60 to 65 percent of all illicit flows—is through international trade. Falsified pricing and other money-laundering techniques have been facilitated by the rapid growth of tax havens and secrecy jurisdictions that have sprung all over the globe.”
Uprisings, but not Reawakenings
“One of the central objectives of the African Renaissance is the creation of the necessary space for the peoples of Africa to determine their destiny. The renaissance visualises a democratic Africa, consistent with and focused on the objective – the people shall govern!”
This was posted at the following link which no longer exists;
UZA Preliminary Conclusion
Only a full investigation and TRC with an oversight committee by, for and of the people with complete access to information will reveal the true extent of the piracy; and, the people will be shocked when they discover the full extent of the corruption, fraud and theft;
Think about this: most of the world’s diamonds and gold comes from Southern Africa; we have financed more than half the earth; yet, the minimum wage is $7 per day, less than the U.S. minimum hourly wage; and, our elders must live on less than $2 per day; a crying shame; who made these numbers up anyway?
We have notified the key agents of RSA INC. that we will not be threatened for educating the people and for speaking the truth; they have a choice: continue serving the 0, 1% foreign elite; or, protect the 99% and Southern Africa; and, if they continue on this path then one day soon they will stand accountable before the people;
10 Maxims of Equity
A workman is worthy of his hire.
All are equal under the Law.
In Commerce truth is sovereign.
Truth is expressed by means of an affidavit.
An unrebutted affidavit stands as the truth in Commerce.
An unrebutted affidavit becomes the judgment in Commerce.
A matter must be expressed to be resolved.
He who leaves the field of battle first loses by default.
Sacrifice is the measure of credibility.
A lien or claim can be satisfied only through.
- a) rebuttal by Counter-affidavit point-for-point;
- b) resolution by jury;
- c) or payment;
Look out for Part V coming up soon;
Sincerely, administrator UZA