We, the Jury:
There seems to be some confusion regarding International Common Law.
The following is for clarity:
There is One Universal Law of:
“Do no harm, cause no loss”
and the 5 ethics of:
Truth; Integrity; Responsibility; Accountability; Transparency.
1. Anyone can convene a court;
2. Anyone who observes a potential harm or loss may take responsibility in the matter and bring it to the attention of those who may be affected by the conflict; ESPECIALLY among colleagues.
3. The group may then decide if a hearing is necessary regarding the matter and then proceed according to the Common law Manual (www.giftoftruth.wordpress.com) in the absence of another.
4. Every community will decide as to how and in what format its own common/customary/tribal/ecclesiastical court will operate.
5. At Common Law, verbal agreements are binding. There are many oral traditions, tribes and cultures.
5. There will be a universally accepted simple format for conflict between communities.
Regarding Mel Ve and Kevin Annett:
As both Mel Ve and Kevin Annett are continuing to air their laundry in public, a response is called for:
1. I, Brother Thomas, could not help noticing the serious allegations and statements made by both Mel Ve and Kevin Annett, regarding each other and regarding International Common Law in public.
2. Both are acting in breach of ETHIC and are both doing harm and causing loss by bringing common law and ethics into dis-repute.
3. Both are continuing with their public antics and discrediting themselves only. I merely Notified them to cease and desist and find conflict resolution.
4. They have received Notices from me to resolve their dispute and to clean up the mess that they are leaving common law in.
5. The matter is currently being discussed by an impartial jury.
6. The Common Law Field Agents of South Africa aim to uphold Common Law for All One People and for the Greater Good. We will make a public statement, pending the outcome of the investigation by the One People in an orderly manner.
7. Regarding the Common Law Lien on RSA: We will continue as the International Common Law Court of South Africa, Giftoftruth, PoffAdder, it matters not; and if sufficient members of the One People decide to discuss and convene a Grand Jury, as per the Common Law Manual, then they have the inalienable right to do so.
Comment by Brother Thomas: This is not my mess. I am here to assist the One People until there is a Jury Court on the Land of Southern Africa. This task is the pivotal factor in order to achieve Peace and Freedom for all. Once the court is established, then my mission is accomplished; then I can get me a life:) I am not here to win a popularity contest. Many have much to say about me. I am much loved and much hated. I AM a man who merely seeks remedies of Truth, Peace and Freedom for All One People.
And if I disgrace Common Law then I will accept a South African Grand Jury order to step down as self-appointed protector of All One People. The meek shall inherit the New Earth.
I greatly respect both Mel Ve and Kevin Annett for the great work that they have both done. I ask the people out there to focus on the positive here.
In Peace, Brother Thomas
“Be lamps unto yourselves.
Be refuges unto yourselves.
Take yourself no external refuge.
Hold fast to the truth as a lamp.
Hold fast to the truth as a refuge.
Look not for a refuge in anyone besides yourselves.
And those, who shall be a lamp unto themselves,
Shall betake themselves as no external refuge,
But holding fast to the truth as their lamp,
Holding fast to the truth as their refuge,
Shall not look for refuge to anyone else besides themselves,
It is they who shall reach to the very topmost height;
But they must be anxious to learn.”
Quoted in Joseph Goldstein, The Experience of Insight
Constructive Comments are welcome.